20 de enero de 2009

Las mejores frases de películas


  1. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

  2. I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.”

  3. You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.”

  4. Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

  5. Here’s looking at you, kid.”

  6. Go ahead, make my day.”

  7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.”

  8. May the Force be with you.”

  9. Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.”

  10. You talking to me?

¿Sabéis en qué peliculas se oían estas frases?
La solución si hacéis click en Leer mas...

Y recordad, podéis sugerir alguna más que os guste dejando un comentario...


(GONE WITH THE WIND 1939)


(THE GODFATHER 1972)


(ON THE WATERFRONT 1954)


(THE WIZARD OF OZ 1939)


(CASABLANCA 1942)


(SUDDEN IMPACT 1983)


(SUNSET BLVD. 1950)


(STAR WARS 1977)


(ALL ABOUT EVE 1950)


(TAXI DRIVER 1976)


0 comentarios a esta entrada:

Publicar un comentario

Mi blog se alimenta de tus comentarios