1 de noviembre de 2010

Tras de la puerta verde...

Emulando el temazo de The Cramps.

(Versionado en España en tiempos por los Nikis)





Behind the Green Door

Midnight
one more night without sleepin' -
Watchin'
till the morning comes creepin'.
Green door
what's that secret you're keepin'?
There's an old piano and
they play it hot behind the
green door
Don't know what they're doin'
But they laugh a lot behind the green door.
Wish they'd let me in
So I could find out what's
behind the green door.
Knocked once
tried to tell 'em I'd been there

Hospitality's thin there.
Wonder just what's goin' on in there.
Saw an eyeball peepin' through a smokey cloud
Behind the green door

When I said
Joe sent me

Someone laughed out loud
behind the green door.
AII I want to do is join
the happy crowd behind the
green door.
Midnight
one more night without sleepin' - . . .
Saw an eyeball peepin' through
a smokey cloud . . .
Wish they'd let me in
So I could find out what's
behind the green door




0 comentarios a esta entrada:

Publicar un comentario

Mi blog se alimenta de tus comentarios